fbpx

Taste Guillen Family Wines February 13 & 14 at Winter’s Hill Estate

We are pleased to welcome winemaker Jesus Guillen to share his delicious and highly rated Pinot Noir at Winter’s Hill on February 13 & 14. Starting with the 2006 vintage, Jesus has rapidly developed a reputation as one of Oregon’s most promising winemakers. The glowing reviews speak to the quality of his wines, and with […]

Bounty of Yamhill County

Voted #2 Best General Food Festival As chosen by readers of USA TODAY and 10Best Event Website and Tickets Yamhill County, nestled in the heart of Oregon’s Willamette Valley, enjoys rich soils, a mild climate and some of the most spectacular scenery anywhere. This abundance of natural resources – and a strong pioneer spirit – […]

Recent Monarch Activity at Winter’s Hill

I monitor activity almost daily. Have found at least 2 doz. larva since June 26 but only 1 chrysalis! Today July 19 I saw 1 instar; yesterday I saw 2 on different plants in about the 4 or 5 instar stage.. Have posted questions about several pictures and would greatly appreciate info on them. I’m […]

GiveGuide Raises more than $3.1 million

The GiveGuide charitable giving campaign shattered is own record and goals for 2014, raising more than $3.1 million. Winter’s Hill Estate was proud to sponsor 1000 Friends of Oregon, one of the Portland area non-profits selected to  participate.  1000 Friends also broke their previous record, raising more than $29,000 to support their efforts to protect […]