We are thrilled to announce our Rosé was featured in the recent Forbes article, Oregon’s Willamette Valley Makes Rosé Like No Place Else On Earth. We couldn’t be more thrilled about this!! The article is a really good read about Rosé across the valley. Read the full article here.
“Winter’s Hill ferments its Pinot Noir Rosé in French oak, winking at its red wine big brother by adding a layer of soft tannins. That’s contrasted by a lively assortment of fruit flavors, from tart cherry and juicy melon to a playful touch of citrus. Double the fun by ordering a magnum of this one.”
This is the perfect time to stock up for the summer if you’ve already drank down your spring stash!
2019 Rosé of Pinot Noir
Cellar Door Club: $21.25
Cellar Door Club: $51
Past Accolades for our Rosé:
- Vinepair.com The 25 Best Rosé Wines of 2019
- Vinepair.com The 25 Best Rosé Wines of 2018
- Snooth.com Top 5 Rosés For Summer 2014
- 90+ points: Vinous, Pinot File, Snooth.com
- Outstanding: Great Northwest Wine
- PopSugar.com 26 Rosé Wines You Have To Try This Summer
Have questions or want help with ordering email Paul@wintershillwine.com or call his cell 910-988-6936. One of us will be at the winery Friday-Sunday from 11:00-4:00 for curbside pick up.