1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Cook the pasta according to package directions, but with 2 less minutes of cook time. You want the pasta with a tad bit of bite. It will soften when cooked in over.
3. Reserve ½ cup of the water you cooked the pasta in for the sauce.
4. Drain pasta. Do not rinse.
5. Meanwhile mix cheese, eggs, yogurt, basil, oregano, salt & pepper in a big mixing bowl.
6. Add pasta immediately after it's been drained with a few tablespoons of reserved pasta water, and mix until cheese is melted. Mixture should be creamy and thick. Use more pasta water if needed.
7. Pour mac and cheese into a baking dish. Cook on 350 for 25 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!