I made this recipe using our 2018 Rosé and it was delicious. So easy to make as well. Simply leave it in a slow cooker on low for 7-8 hours then serve with your favorite sauce.
#16 Vinepair.com The 25 Best Rosé Wines of 2019
“You can taste and smell the terroir,” said one taster of this sophisticated, Pinot Noir-based Rosé from Oregon’s Willamette Valley. It has a floral nose with ripe notes of melon and guava, followed by a round, beautifully balanced palate.”
- Rosé of Pinot Noir: $25
- 3 & 6 Bottle Club: $21.25
- 12 Bottle Club: $20.00
- 3 lb pork shoulder
- 1/2 cup 2018 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- Peruvian Barbeque (found at Whole Foods) dry rub or other dry rub you would like.
- Cover the pork shoulder on all sides with the dry rub.
- Pour 1/2 cup of Rosé in the slow cooker.
- Place the pork shoulder into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or High for 4 hours
- Pull pork should out of slow cooker, and let it rest on a platter for 5 minutes.
- Pull meat apart with a fork, and serve with your favorite sauce on a sandwich or by itself.