The 2018 Rosé fills your nose with bright smells of tangerine, grapefruit, citrus and fresh rain. The taste highlights orange peel, citrus and minerals with a long mouthwatering finish. This Rosé will be perfect for bright and fresh spring and summer salads, cheeses, light pastas and fish, or simply by itself on a hot day on the back patio.
We had a bottle with friends this past week, and I made a Crab Rangoon dip that was delicious! Hope you enjoy.
2018 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- Retail: $25
- 3 & 6 bottle club: $21.25
- 12 bottle club: $20
- Free shipping 12 bottles
- Club Members Free shipping 6+ bottles
- 1 (12-ounce) package 2-inch won ton wrappers, halved diagonally
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place won ton wrappers onto a baking sheet; coat with nonstick spray. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 5-6 minutes; let cool and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in crab meat, 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, Parmesan, green onions, Worcestershire, soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha and garlic powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread crab mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with won ton wrappers.